Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rocked!

Finally back from my adventures in Northern Michigan and looking forward to the future more than ever. Many of you probably know that I answered "yes" to a very important question that was asked of me on our dock at precisely 8:45 pm on June 24. Here's a picture of the idyllic setting.



Definitely a blogpost for another day but for those who aren't familiar with Northern Michigan...think Cape Cod, the Islands, Maine, etc. Now picture something 10 times more beautiful. Now you have Northern Michigan.

Looks like Northeast TRULY meets Midwest...stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely will be staying posted. I am SO happy for you two!

    I've had many friends over the years who vacation on the lakes in Michigan, and definitely need to make the trip to see this much talked about vacation spot for myself. Looks gorgeous and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, anonymous or not!