Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm still here...


It's been a busy week for me, hence very little action in blogging land. Work-related travel always throws a wrench into the week but it was productive. If I had been willing to cough up the money for wi-fi on AirTran, perhaps there would have been a blog post from 32,000 feet.

I did come up with a number of topics for future posts, which I hope to start on over the weekend and next week. Here's a sneak preview of what's in store:

* Cincinnati chili (yum) - preferably before I start working out with a new trainer next week

* Family history tidbits

* Cultural organizations in the area - this could help motivate me to actually visit some of them


A few people have made remarks about my blog, both on this site and in person. I would love to have more and would welcome any comments about topics on which I should address. You don't need to have an account so speak up!

1 comment:

  1. reaLLY ENJOT THE BLOG ABBY COULD CONTRIBUTE ON THE FAMILY HISTORY STUFF##*** WOULDNT BE PRINTABLE THO XOXOXGEORGIA

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, anonymous or not!