Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The 20-Day Drought

Today is March 31, 2010 and I have officially gone 20 days without a post. I guess my vignette about family history was tough to top.

It has been a busy couple of weeks with work, travel to Boston and CT, work, birthday parties (everyone in Cincinnati is turning 30 or 60!), and more importantly, beautiful weather. Spring is here, and thankfully, we have only had a little rain...as opposed to my water-logged friends in Beantown. The days are longer, thanks to daylight savings. Many people don't realize that Cincinnati is on the western edge of the Eastern Time Zone and Boston is on the opposite end. I get comments all the time with the assumption that I live in the Central Time Zone. As such, here's what you have:

Cincinnati - March 31, 2010
Sunrise: 7:24 am
Sunset: 7:59 pm

Boston - March 31, 2010
Sunrise: 6:29 am
Sunset: 7:07 am

I don't know about you, but I'll take the later sunset time. As we approach the summer solstice, the sunset times in the 'nati will go past 9 pm! On my birthday (June 22nd), I can play outside until 9:07 pm. Save the date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, anonymous or not!